“Wonderful!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The staff were beyond friendly and happy to see us, although we walked in without a reservation. The concierge in our hotel could not contact them because they had their phone directed to voicemail.
The food was wonderful and the service was impecable.

There are newer reviews for Casa Martin

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This restaurant was right next to the hotel my family and I stayed at in Santa Monica. The food was authentic Mexican. Absolutely delicious. My picky husband loved it so that verifies my opinion. The guys who work here are great. I vented to them about a situation at the hotel I was staying at and they totally knew what me and my husband were talking about. They are very familiar with the area. Very cool guys. I would deff dine here again :)

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Certainly good food and packed on a Tuesday night at 9:00. My only complaint was that the food came out cold and had to go back. Otherwise it tasted great and we were pleased with the evening.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Went to this place on a recommendation from the hotel next door. They were right on! The food was stellar and the service was great. This restaurant is run by three brothers from Mexico and they have a great authenticity. I got a giant burrito and a margarita, and it surprisingly didn't break the bank! Santa Monica can be very pricey but this place was well priced and very tasty! I will bring my family here next time we come out to the Pier.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We went as a party of seven. Some dishes were better than others. The shrimp was good. The mole with chicken had good mole sauce though chicken inside was dark meat and not very flavorful. My husband four tacos of various types which he enjoyed