“Good pub type meal”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Went in for a meal, it was a good pub type meal and relaxing place. We ate late and that was no problem. Nice and safe place

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Stella the waitres ignored me for 15 minutes, It wasnendear busy, I end up going to the bar for my beer. Bartender stated waitress will be right over. No waitress, my beer shows up delivered by the apologetic bartender who finally took my order. I don't understand? If it wasn't for Steven the bartender and the USA women's Olympic gold medal soccer match i would have left after my first beer . With so many places competing for business, it looks like they're trying hard to never want you to return.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

Had a good night out here including dinner. It was almost opposite our hotel and was a good local option. Plenty of tv screens to watch the various sports on the service was very good.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Liked & good place to eat/drink.
There Rose Bowl 2010 and 2011 and now in April.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

This place was a great surprise. And in the middle of nowhere really. It had this amazing capacity to be both crammed to the rafters and yet pleasant to be in. The barman was amazing. He saw new people at the bar shook our hands asked our names and that was it all night first name terms. I love that. I'm so shallow. He got a great tip. Good work sir. There must have been at least 25 TVs in every room, and there are a lot of rooms. All showing sport. The food was excellent. Classic American pub grub, brilliantly made.