“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The service was fair. The cazones & pasta were excellent. We loved the warm bread with marina sauce. Great location!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Went here for dinner recently as I have been here a number of times before and enjoyed it. Didn't disappoint again this time. Had some large pizza with everything on it which we didn't have to wait long for. Service was great drinks topped up regularly. Good atmosphere outside doing some "people watching" on the promenade, overall another excellent large meal and will go back next time I'm in town.

1  Thank mattPortStephens
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Wandering around the 3rd Street Promenade with teenagers in the evening, they were getting hungry ... and hungrier. There is probably hundreds of other better places to choose to eat, but this was close by our parking, it was obviously open and relatively empty, and you can never go wrong with pizza and teenagers ... so in we went. It was pretty dead when we were there - almost so quiet I thought the kitchen may be closed! (it was about 9pm on a Friday). However, no problem being served - friendly, and the food came out fast. Nothing special. I had some sort of pasta dish, as did my husband, but both of us decided it was "just okay". Kids had pizza - also "just okay". Little too pricey for just OK, but we did all have salads (which were just "okay" as well) and I had a drink. Wasn't bad, just ... well .. OK. Not a fancy place which does make it good for families. Close to end of the Promenade near the parking lots.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We enjoyed our pizza. We also received complementary bread ball things to dip in sauce, which were tasty. This is not a super fancy place (we went to the one at the 3rd Street Promenade) but we enjoyed our visit. Reasonable prices, and a variety of options on the menu.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This didn't taste anything like NY pizza to us unfortunately, or any other decent pizza we have had in the past. My hubby and I ordered a medium Buffalo chicken pizza and a medium BBQ chicken pizza. (note - too much food for 2 of us! could have done with just the 1 and a starter). My buffalo chicken pizza was covered in ranch dressing, way too much of it - and it seemed to be combination of the dressing and the cheese that just didnt go well together. It had a really weird and almost sour taste. I couldn't eat it and tried to make my husband eat it while I stole some of his. He will usually eat anything and he thought it was awful! His pizza was better, but still nothing special, it didnt have a lot of taste. I didnt think pizza was really that hard to mess up but these two pizzas we chose were definitely proof that you can! The bruschetta was good thankfully and the service too!