This was our second visit and we will be back. The inn is charming, the beds comfortable, the food plentiful and good. Only room comment is that our shower, in a tub, was steeply sloped and slippery. Efforts had been made with abrasive strips but some were peeling up and it could use more. We used the bikes which were in great condition. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channel Road Inn was recently ranked as top bed and breakfast in Los Angeles by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine as well as Travel and Leisure Magazine and is located in the seaside community of Santa Monica. With many rooms boasting fireplaces, jetted spa tubs and peeks of the ocean, this charming and finely crafted historic inn offers visitors to the Los Angeles area a relaxing haven by the sea. Guests enjoy the fabulous complimentary amenities including a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Channel Road Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Channel Road Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Channel Road Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Monica