We stayed here 4 nights as part of our honeymoon. The B & B is amazing from the décor to the service! The breakfasts were fresh and wholesome whether it be fruits or baked cakes. The location is perfect, only a 5 minute walk to the beach. There are 2 or 3 lovely (and affordable) restaurants on the same street too. The hotel provide complimentary wine and snacks during the afternoon and also provide towels and bikes too if required. The only downside is we had to pay for a romance package and I didn't feel that what we got was value for the cost of it but it was still a nice treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channel Road Inn was recently ranked as top bed and breakfast in Los Angeles by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine as well as Travel and Leisure Magazine and is located in the seaside community of Santa Monica. With many rooms boasting fireplaces, jetted spa tubs and peeks of the ocean, this charming and finely crafted historic inn offers visitors to the Los Angeles area a relaxing haven by the sea. Guests enjoy the fabulous complimentary amenities including a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Channel Road Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Channel Road Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Channel Road Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Monica