Once passed the locked front door, everything was welcoming! We loved the charm of the manor and it was fun to poke our noses into each new room we encountered. Our guest room was just perfect for us having as it did a fireplace, sofa, and large balcony with furniture. The staff was always willing to assist without any hesitancy or hint of being put out. The staff prepares the goodies for the breakfast and the wine & snacks. Not only were they delicious, but the cooks were happy to share their receipes with us, and even how to upgrade and change them to better suit our loves. Staff also recommended restaurants that were within walking distance. Their suggestion was first rate; we had a wondersul meal of fish and seafood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channel Road Inn was recently ranked as top bed and breakfast in Los Angeles by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine as well as Travel and Leisure Magazine and is located in the seaside community of Santa Monica. With many rooms boasting fireplaces, jetted spa tubs and peeks of the ocean, this charming and finely crafted historic inn offers visitors to the Los Angeles area a relaxing haven by the sea. Guests enjoy the fabulous complimentary amenities including a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Channel Road Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Channel Road Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Monica
- Channel Road Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn