We had a wonderful time at this cute inn, which is a short drive from the famous Santa Monica pier (we did manage to walk it once, but it took longer than we'd thought). The staff were really friendly and helpful - one even offered to take my postcards to the post office - and our room was very cosy and homely. I liked the spa tub in the garden, too. The only tiny thing I missed was my cooked breakfast (being an eggs and bacon kind of girl), but that's just me being picky. We really did have a lovely time and I'd happily recommend this to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channel Road Inn was recently ranked as top bed and breakfast in Los Angeles by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine as well as Travel and Leisure Magazine and is located in the seaside community of Santa Monica. With many rooms boasting fireplaces, jetted spa tubs and peeks of the ocean, this charming and finely crafted historic inn offers visitors to the Los Angeles area a relaxing haven by the sea. Guests enjoy the fabulous complimentary amenities including a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Channel Road Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Channel Road Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Monica
- Channel Road Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn