“Just what we were looking for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Crepe

Cafe Crepe
Ranked #4 of 36 Dessert in Santa Monica
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
New Jersey
“Just what we were looking for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

Cafe Crepe delivered the crepes we were craving! We enjoyed savory breakfast crepes and fruit filled crepes. Delish!

• Visited November 2013

Sao Paulo, SP
“Best Nutella milkshake in the world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Don't know why their milkshake is so much better than any other I've tried (or even attempted to make). They must have a secret, 'cause it's really divine...The crepes are also incredible. Great atmosphere!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank luizamitteldorf
Mesa, AZ
“Totally surprised my husband with its delicious crepes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

It was late on a Monday night and we were hungry after sightseeing all day. My husband, daughter and I were walking and looking for a place to eat when I spotted Cafe Crepe. I announced that this was where we were eating, and the 2 of them looked less than enthused about my choice. Not anymore, this was one of their favorite meals on our LA vacation!! We were seated quickly and spent some time perusing the large selection of crepes, separated into "Sweet" and "Savory". I relaxed with house special Nutella martini (awesome!) and my daughter had hot chocolate with a huge dollop of whipped cream. Our wonderful server, Ivan, answered some questions and we settled on the Club Crepe for my daughter and I to share and the prosciutto/egg/brie/basil for my husband. Both were outstanding!! Ivan cut our club crepe and came back often to check on us. For dessert, we all shared the dark chocolate crepe with ice cream and whipped cream. When the runner brought it out, there was no whipped cream, so he apologized and brought us a mug with a huge amount of whipped cream. Then Ivan noticed that our ice cream was wrong, vanilla instead of chocolate, (I didn't even notice!) and brought out another cup of chocolate, while apologizing profusely. It was a wonderful meal and now the family is on board for crepes all the time. Everyone was friendly and the place was clean and pleasant. Would definitely go back.

Ascot, United Kingdom
“little disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

We arrived in Santa Monica after 9 pm, so while walking down 3rd st Promenade, stopped in the Cafe Crepe for a quick Crepe

A little disappointing, for our $7, we got a pre made crepe, warmed up quickly, with suger and lemon

Very dissapoining it was pre made, and quite expensive for what we got

would probably not visit again

Pickering, Canada
“Never Disappointed..........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

It has been a number of years now that our son and his wife introduced us to Cafe Crepe at the
corner of Broadway & 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica.....(They live in Marina Del Rey)
and on every visit to them,every 3-4 months, we manage to squeeze in at least a couple of visits to Cafe Crepe, usually for brunch.
Between the four of us, over the years, we have sampled a good part of the menu, and never
had a poor meal.
A wide variety of crepe's, along with your regular breakfast/brunch menu item's, all reasonably
priced make the Cafe Crepe a must visit for newbies to the area, and a return visit for those of us in the know.