“Great variety of wonderful crepes”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Crepe

Cafe Crepe
Ranked #4 of 36 Dessert in Santa Monica
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Old Hickory, Tennessee
“Great variety of wonderful crepes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

I love crepes and they are hard to find in Nashville, TN. so I was excited to eat at a restaurant that specializes in them. We had lunch on the sidewalk our first day and returned for breakfast our last day. We both loved everything we ate here. Reasonably priced, good service, relaxing and casual atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Crepes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

The 3rd Street Promenade is so cool. Great shopping and outside dining. We really like Café Crepe great food and the service was good also. It's a great place to eat when your spending the day shopping on the Promenade. Give it a try when your in Santa Monica.

Visited November 2013
New Jersey
“Just what we were looking for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

Cafe Crepe delivered the crepes we were craving! We enjoyed savory breakfast crepes and fruit filled crepes. Delish!

• Visited November 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
“Best Nutella milkshake in the world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Don't know why their milkshake is so much better than any other I've tried (or even attempted to make). They must have a secret, 'cause it's really divine...The crepes are also incredible. Great atmosphere!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank luizamitteldorf
Mesa, AZ
“Totally surprised my husband with its delicious crepes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

It was late on a Monday night and we were hungry after sightseeing all day. My husband, daughter and I were walking and looking for a place to eat when I spotted Cafe Crepe. I announced that this was where we were eating, and the 2 of them looked less than enthused about my choice. Not anymore, this was one of their favorite meals on our LA vacation!! We were seated quickly and spent some time perusing the large selection of crepes, separated into "Sweet" and "Savory". I relaxed with house special Nutella martini (awesome!) and my daughter had hot chocolate with a huge dollop of whipped cream. Our wonderful server, Ivan, answered some questions and we settled on the Club Crepe for my daughter and I to share and the prosciutto/egg/brie/basil for my husband. Both were outstanding!! Ivan cut our club crepe and came back often to check on us. For dessert, we all shared the dark chocolate crepe with ice cream and whipped cream. When the runner brought it out, there was no whipped cream, so he apologized and brought us a mug with a huge amount of whipped cream. Then Ivan noticed that our ice cream was wrong, vanilla instead of chocolate, (I didn't even notice!) and brought out another cup of chocolate, while apologizing profusely. It was a wonderful meal and now the family is on board for crepes all the time. Everyone was friendly and the place was clean and pleasant. Would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2013