“nice place for bite to eat”
Review of Cafe Crepe

Cafe Crepe
Ranked #5 of 33 Dessert in Santa Monica
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice breakfast here, good variety of sweet and savory crepe's here. Really good coffee and orange juice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped in here for breakfast and had a good meal. We ordered one sweet and one savory crepe to split. We ordered the Boeuf Fume, which was delicious, and the nutella and strawberry crepe, which was a good combination. I also ordered the nutella hot chocolate - which was amazing. This is a great place to stop for a quick meal anytime as the variety of crepes can suit whatever meal you are looking for. Definitely planning on returning.

Lewis H, Director of Operations at Cafe Crepe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Futureconsultant,

Thank you for stopping by and reviewing our business. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We had the most amazing crepes here during our vacation in October 2016. I am not much of a breakfast person, however, the crepes here are to die for!

Lewis H, Director of Operations at Cafe Crepe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hi Allison,

Thank you for reviewing our business. We look forward to seeing you again.

thanks,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Service was friendly but the food was just average. I guess I was hoping for more as you don’t see a lot of crepe places where i live and usually only is specialty food trucks. Comparing it those guys this place was average. Food was bland with out a lot of taste and the cost didn’t justify the experience. I cannot recommend this place based off my one experience.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I went there to grab a quick a hot chocolate to go and it cost me 4,80 $ i was like good morning to you and the worse part is my hot chocolat taste like a moka.

Lewis H, Director of Operations at Cafe Crepe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hi Bastien G,

We are sorry to hear that you did not like your Hot chocolate. We will pass your feedback on to the management team to help improve your service in the future.