Poorly run. Night staff not very friendly/helpful. Coffee sucked. Difficulty signing onto the internet. When a problem occurred, I was given a phone number to call. Safe in the room did not function properly. When I advised the desk, they said they would send someone up to fix it. I don't think they did, as I was out, and the safe did not work upon my return. No welcome upon check-in. No greetings either entering, or exiting. Not the worst experience, but I would not stay there again. Definitely NOT worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Santa Monica's Beach Cities burgeoning neighborhood located on historic Route 66 and easy accessibility to all that Los Angeles has to offer! Mid-City Santa Monica The Gateway Hotel is located less than two miles from Santa Monica's beach side, The Santa Monica Pier and pedestrian friendly Third Street Promenade with an array of luxury shopping and dining all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Gateway Hotel Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Best Western