Spent two nights here at the hotel. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Location was ok. A little out of the way from everything, however if you don't mind walking its not to far to the pier. The rooms were much better than we were expecting. Comfy beds, a lot of space in the room. One downside was that it was quite noisy in the rooms. Overall we were happy with the quality of the hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Santa Monica's Beach Cities burgeoning neighborhood located on historic Route 66 and easy accessibility to all that Los Angeles has to offer! Mid-City Santa Monica The Gateway Hotel is located less than two miles from Santa Monica's beach side, The Santa Monica Pier and pedestrian friendly Third Street Promenade with an array of luxury shopping and dining all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Gateway Hotel Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Best Western