Room was upgraded, carpet removed and hard flooring throughout. Yippee! New large flatscreen TV and new cabinet with mini-fridge. King size bed had luxurious comfort topper, extremely comfortable. Discounts available to the adjoining iHop, and lots of nice restaurants and bistros all around. Great walking area. This hotel works out very well for hospital visits. Walking distance to St. John's Medical Center, and short drive to UCLA. They offer medical room rates. Unfortunately, we stayed during UCLA graduation week so room rates were high all through the area with very little availability.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Santa Monica's Beach Cities burgeoning neighborhood located on historic Route 66 and easy accessibility to all that Los Angeles has to offer! Mid-City Santa Monica The Gateway Hotel is located less than two miles from Santa Monica's beach side, The Santa Monica Pier and pedestrian friendly Third Street Promenade with an array of luxury shopping and dining all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Gateway Hotel Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Best Western