US$451
Doubletree.com
US$654
US$516
  • Restaurant
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$428
US$411
  • Beachfront
Travelodge by Wyndham Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$234
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$554
US$520
  • Pool
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
US$643
US$493
  • Pool
The Georgian Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$755
US$538
Official Site
US$574
US$534
Hotels.com
2,595 results
All reviewsfig restaurantfig treeocean towerbungalow barlobby loungestreet promenadebeautiful propertyconcierge deskthe santa monica piercar servicebeverly hillslos angelesvalet parkingocean frontexhalepalisadeswilshire
Reviewed 4 November 2013

You simply can't beat the location, period! Service is classic Fairmount, amongst the best the industry can offer. BUT -- the infrastructure, while updated frequently and kept in excellent condition, is dated and rooms are amongst the smallest you will ever encounter. For sure, each room has sliding glass doors to a patio with ocean view -- obviously the higher and further west the better. I've been coming here for 30 years and although I have tried several other hotels in the area I keep returning the Miramar. One MUST is brunch on the patio, watching the turtles sunning themselves near your table.

Room Tip: High floors towards the west are the best and most difficult to get. Don't forget brunch on the patio.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I just stayed there last night, and when I got home I realized I had left my very special stuffed animal there. I called right away and they had it waiting there for me and shipped it to my house. It was great!! An amazing trip too!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2013

A terrible welcome. We had two rooms booked and the bell boys asked if it was "ok to send them to one room and we could sort out" when checking in we were asked to wait, four staff stood there doing stuff. One room ready the other was not. No estimate given or facilities provided. 45 minutes after checkin bags still not in room. Chased 2 times.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank nickbelluk
CarlySkinner, Director of Rooms at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Dear nickbelluk –

My sincerest apologies for the welcome you received upon arrival (or lack thereof). We saw your review come in while you were still here, and attempted to reach out to you but were unsuccessful.

I encourage you to reach out to me directly at carly.skinner@fairmont.com so you can let me know how the rest of your stay went. “Rude and unhelpful” are not the adjectives usually used to describe our staff, so I would love the opportunity to speak further.

Carly Skinner
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I cannot rave about this hotel enough! I came here for my 21st birthday with my parents and best friends and the hotel and overall experience was phenomenal! I have to give special mention to Amber on the concierge desk! Amber, you made our hollywood dreams come true! Thank you so much for going above and beyond for us!!!!!

I will definitely come back to the Fairmont again and again. Amazing hotel with ideal location to 3rd street and the pier as well as brilliant facilities in the hotel.

If you are staying in the hotel definitely eat at Fig it was delicious!

Room Tip: Our parents had a better view of beach, but we still had an okay view though.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Worth the extra cost. Everything is first class. A great meal in Fig during happy hour was half off. Not often I get a bill that's less than the bottle of wine I ordered. I got to do my Whitey Bulger impression and walk along the beach. Didn't see the feds.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
CarlySkinner, Director of Rooms at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Dear caliregit –

Thank you so much for the five star review! I wish I had the chance to meet you during your stay but unfortunately by the time I read this you had “Departed”.

See you next time?