My second time at hotel California was nothing short of amazing. Although this time I was here on business, the second I knew I was coming to LA I called up Katie and of course she took care of everything for me and within minutes I was all set. I am always impressed when I get to the hotel, for such a small place I love that I am treated as a regular guest. The breakfast is always getting better, although a stronger wifi signal would be appreciated, especially when I am there on business. Overall another amazing stay, thanks to the front desk crew for the always amazing hospitality."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Classic, Oceanfront Santa Monica Hotel (formerly Hotel California) Unwind at this laid-back, oceanfront hideaway along the Pacific. Bask in the sun and carefree lifestyle of Southern California and stay a while at the Sea Blue Hotel. With a prime beachfront address, our tranquil, seaside refuge welcomes you to the heart of Santa Monica. Relax in our private courtyard with beach access, so you can dip your toes in the sand any time. Stay within walking distance of the Santa Monica Pier and the iconic Pacific Park Ferris wheel, and close to the local shops and galleries that line the Third Street Promenade. Just minutes from LAX, Venice Beach, and Malibu, our modern, surf-inspired accommodations with free Wi-Fi will leave you rested and relaxed, so you can head out to catch some waves and explore the best parts of coastal Southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- California Hotel Santa Monica
- Hotel California Santa Monica
- California Santa Monica