2,135 results
All reviews trader joes pico blvd travel lodge pancake machine free parking gated courtyard courtyard room free breakfast boiled eggs no elevator the breakfast area yogurt the big blue bus fridge and microwave small kitchen easy access beverly hills
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Small rooms but clean and comfortable. Staff are excellent and knowledgeable of the area. There are some nice restaurants walking distance from hotel and it is an easy bus ride down town or a $10 taxi fare. Would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2014
BobbySmtl90405, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your feedback regarding our prime location and friendly staff. I am also pleased to know you found our décor to be clean and comfortable as I understand how important comfort can be when traveling. Thanks again and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
BobbySmtl90405, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Well I thought this hotel was just gonna be a regular hotel where you might encounter problems with at least one thing such as people, food, area, but no it totally the opposite. The service there is really great the people are really nice and actually care about you. The food is like a meal from Dennys, well in my point of view of course. And one thing that's really great about this hotel is that the beach is right there. When coming from doing my shopping in the malls, was able to go to the beach afterwords. I just gotta say its a really good place for your family, couple, or even for yourself.

Room tip: "Rooms where you can see the sunset off the beach "
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Carlos M

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your feedback regarding our prime location, breakfast and friendly staff . I am also pleased to know you found our décor to be clean and comfortable as I understand how important comfort can be when traveling. Thanks again and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This hotel was literally one of the best i have ever stayed in. the service was great and the workers were just marvelous. I was treated with such hospitality that I'm sure i will be back with more friends next time. The food was nothing short of great and delicious. Definitely recommend this hotel to you guys.

Room tip: First floor because its closer to the breakfast area.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am happy to hear that we were able to make your stay memorable. I will share with our team the kind words that you have expressed regarding their service. We do our best to accommodate our guest any way that we can. Please let us know when you will be in the Santa Monica again as we would love to have you as our guest again!

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Even though it's not centrally located it's on the main bus route which makes it super easy to get in and out of Santa Monica. Rooms were clean and spacious and had good showers.
The main thing that let this place down was the sketchy wifi, we did mention it.
We stayed for 2 nights and enjoyed using the bus to Santa Monica pier and also walking from Venice beach along the boardwalk.
Great place, plenty of parking, helpful staff and on the main bus route as you don't want to be driving around LA!!!!

Date of stay: July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. At Travelodge Santa Monica Hotel, we take pride in ensuring that our team is providing the best customer service and top of the line amenities. We would like to invite you to come back and visit our property again soon!