We just stayed at Casa after the New Year on a stop from Hawaii back to New York. We landed at LAX at 5:30AM and knew that the hotel may not be able to accommodate as early as a check-in as this, but I can happily report that they were able to move a couple things around and get us into a beautiful room so that we could rest from our long flight. We were SO thankful to the kind woman who helped us that morning ( I was so tired that I didn't get her name). We had a room with a patio that faced the interior by the pool. It was a lovely room that made us feel at home. We had brunch next door at shutters which was also great! I had a massage at Sea and couldn't of been happier with my masseuse. We will certainly be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar is located right on the sand in the heart of the Southern California seaside community of Santa Monica, mere steps from the Pacific Ocean on Santa Monica Bay. The hotel is adjacent to the historic Santa Monica Pier, the dynamic Third Street Promenade, Main Street, the elegant shopping and dining areas of Montana Avenue, as well as the gardens, walkways and expansive ocean panoramas of cliff-top Palisades Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Santa Monica
- Casa Del Mar Santa Monica