My wife spent five days in february at this hotel and she was very happy with her stay.
Last year in november i was at the shutter on the beach and i was looking to compare the two hotels performances.
Definitely room space,bathroom amenities, comfort and decor are better at the Casa del Mar.
Unfortunately, apart the good service for breakfast at their restaurant, the rest was not at the same level of Shutters.
Housekeeping not consistent, very poor pool service, the main lobby and lounge under refurbishment did not make my stay at the level i was expecting.
Pity as this building has a great potential!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar is located right on the sand in the heart of the Southern California seaside community of Santa Monica, mere steps from the Pacific Ocean on Santa Monica Bay. The hotel is adjacent to the historic Santa Monica Pier, the dynamic Third Street Promenade, Main Street, the elegant shopping and dining areas of Montana Avenue, as well as the gardens, walkways and expansive ocean panoramas of cliff-top Palisades Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Santa Monica
- Casa Del Mar Santa Monica