The Casa del Mar is a wonderful trip back in time to the days of old Santa Monica. You really get the feeling of being in a high end hotel with all the services and comforts that you can imagine. The decor is just stunning for a Southern California hotel. Be sure to sit at the pool and have a drink in the lobby bar area that overlooks the ocean. The loby bar was recently renovated and it is just spectacular! The pool if very nice as well although it is a little small and can get crowded. In addition you are a short drive to Beverly Hills if you want to experience the shopping and have a glass of wine at the Montage, another favorite hotel of mine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar is located right on the sand in the heart of the Southern California seaside community of Santa Monica, mere steps from the Pacific Ocean on Santa Monica Bay. The hotel is adjacent to the historic Santa Monica Pier, the dynamic Third Street Promenade, Main Street, the elegant shopping and dining areas of Montana Avenue, as well as the gardens, walkways and expansive ocean panoramas of cliff-top Palisades Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Santa Monica
- Casa Del Mar Santa Monica