“Nice place for lunch”

Vince's Coffee Shop
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 March 2014

colorful, fantastic quesadillas, family owned, clean, centrally located, friendly, etc... eh bien, c'est deja pas mal...

1  Thank Carlos T

Reviewed 20 March 2013

I visited this restaurant on Saturday morning, the server was extremely rude. Then I learned that she was the daughter of the owners. It took me more than 10 minutes to get a cup of coffee which was lukewarm. Food was lacking flavor. Never to step in this restaurant EVER AGAIN.

PS: stay away from this establishment!

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Has been around for a long time and the folks are down home and friendly...very informal I will return

2  Thank weberoo
Reviewed 14 December 2012

I've been to Vince's a few times, and was disappointed with my last breakfast. I had chile verde w/huevos rancheros. The chile verde was very bland, tasted like boil pork, no bite to the sauce, eggs/potatos tasted like they'd been cooked in OLD grease, and to top it off, we waited over 45 minutes for our food when the place was empty. No appologies for the wait, either. Sad to say, they lost customers.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

We have traveled all over this country and this place has the best Huevos Rancheros for breakfast! You can get 1/2 beans and 1/2 hash browns too!

1  Thank LoveChickens