“Keep coming back”

La Cabana
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Santa Paula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Been visiting La Cabana for 40 years. Never been the slightest disappointed. Great food, atmosphere, and service. Margaritas are great too.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We were a party of eight. It was a Friday night and the place was packed. We had a round of margaritas outside and then we were called to our table. My wife loves Rick's tacos. I thought the food was as good as always. Price was good.
We use to eat here a lot but now live out of state. We will be back.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I was a "home town girl" and this was my favorite place to eat. I was back for a family visit and it broke my heart to see this place. Yes it was packed with loyal customers. So I guess they are doing ok. My food was kinda yucky. Husband had the bean burrito and a couple of beef tacos,,,, it was just ok but he would have rather-ed have had taco bell. My daughter had the chicken quesadilla and I had a chicken burrito think fried... they both had like boiled chicken in them... anyway... it was not fresh and tasty. I love Gabby but someone please help them in the kitchen. I am so sorry to have to leave a sad review. I wish someone would add a coat of paint freshen up the place and my server may have a hearing problem as she really yelled at us the whole time.

1  Thank bookpushermom