“Gravy on Fajitas?”

La Cabana
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Santa Paula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 February 2014

In previous visits, I would have rated this restaurant average, but this time, we ordered steak fajitas and they came with gravy poured over them. And the beef was tough. If you do go, get reservations--this restaurant is amazingly busy with people standing in line out the door.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Food was ok, got to question the joint that offers combo plates to bring in unsuspecting seniors. Service was a little slow, but we were told they were swapped that night, so I accept that since we were a table of 6. All meals came to table at same time and were hot. Typical rock gut shot, salt, lime tequilas, no Corralejo or better sipping tequilas. 70s Mex decor. Workers seemed happy and were pleasant. No waiting area to speak of unless you want to sit at bar, if they have one.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Been visiting La Cabana for 40 years. Never been the slightest disappointed. Great food, atmosphere, and service. Margaritas are great too.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We were a party of eight. It was a Friday night and the place was packed. We had a round of margaritas outside and then we were called to our table. My wife loves Rick's tacos. I thought the food was as good as always. Price was good.
We use to eat here a lot but now live out of state. We will be back.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I was a "home town girl" and this was my favorite place to eat. I was back for a family visit and it broke my heart to see this place. Yes it was packed with loyal customers. So I guess they are doing ok. My food was kinda yucky. Husband had the bean burrito and a couple of beef tacos,,,, it was just ok but he would have rather-ed have had taco bell. My daughter had the chicken quesadilla and I had a chicken burrito think fried... they both had like boiled chicken in them... anyway... it was not fresh and tasty. I love Gabby but someone please help them in the kitchen. I am so sorry to have to leave a sad review. I wish someone would add a coat of paint freshen up the place and my server may have a hearing problem as she really yelled at us the whole time.

1  Thank bookpushermom