Santa Paula Inn
Glen Tavern Inn(Santa Paula)
US$113
US$84
QualityInn
US$75
US$72
Ocean Gateway Inn(Santa Paula)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2013

This is a really nice inn and a great value for the money. We usually stay in room 6, which has two queen beds, all the standard amenities including a mini fridge and microwave and a large bathroom. There is also a standard continental breakfast in the Breakfast room which is absolutely charming and connects to an outdoor patio, if you wish to eat outside.
This trip, I was traveling solo to pick up my daughter from prep school in nearby Ojai, so I booked their smallest room, #4. This room is the smallest I've ever stayed in, anywhere, but still Ok for 1 or 2 people who don't mind close quarters. But because of it's size, there was no fridge or microwave which is understandable, but there was no phone either which was odd. Never experienced that before. The bed in this room was uncharacteristically uncomfortable. The mattress sort of sloped toward the middle. No table, but the secretary (see pic) with a fold down writing area, sufficed for one person but wouldn't work for two. Plus there was only one chair. Overall room #4 was charming and quaint, and Christine, the Manager, was gracious and kind as always. I would book this room again if traveling solo.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank BetterDavid
Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

This was a wonderful find. A small bed and breakfast, bit of a European flair in town. Super clean, friendly staff, comfortable bed, and walking distance to all the place's to visit in Santa Paula. A wonderful stay, I know you will feel the same.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Spduende
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We enjoyed our trip and loved the room and the area. Had a problem with the air conditioner that was not resolved. We pulled out our "travel fans". When I reported the problem the nice woman on duty asked me several times "what did I do to it". I didn't do anything but turn it from auto to on. Never fixed it but then asked my husband if we had "icicles in our room yet" he just replied NO. Other than that it was great. We stayed for 3 nights.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bookpushermom
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Nice stay, was impressed with the large room and the hospitality was great. I booked room 16 but was told it was not available, it was odd to the nice woman at the front desk that I was able to book that room since it had been reserved for months now. She explained the situation and detailed the error that was made, but still enjoyed room 17

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jreda12
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We stayed at the Santa Paula Inn for three nights, along with several others who were attending the same wedding. Christine, the manager, was terrific!! The accommodations were really nice, roomy, and clean. The breakfast room in the mornings had a nice selections of fruit, breads, and coffee and tea. There was also an outdoor patio with tables and a fire pit, which we burned on two of the nights. The inn is also only a short walk to town and some local museums and historical sights. All in all, a great place to stay!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family