I stayed here for a friends wedding. It is a quaint little hotel with none of the common amenities that you would find in a larger hotel chain. But were it lacks in amenities it makes up for in character. It is situated in beautiful Santa Paula, about 40 miles northwest of Los Angeles and 30 miles east of Ventura. This is a great place to escape the noise and crowds of LA, yet still be close enough to society that you don't feel like you are staying at the Bates Motel. Also, it is a beautiful place for weddings, especially if you wanted an outdoor wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a unique blend of rustic charm and sleek sophistication at the historic Glen Tavern Inn in Ventura County, California. Built in the days of grand hotels, the Tudor-Craftsman style-landmark in Santa Paula, California offers guests affordable elegance. Whether you seek a romantic or family getaway, or just peace and quiet, we invite you to make it your destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Glen Tavern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glen Tavern Hotel Santa Paula
- Glen Tavern Santa Paula
- Glen Tavern Inn Santa Paula, California