This is a newer Hilton Garden Inn just off the airport exit, north of Santa Rosa. If you stay at Hilton Garden Inns--it is just like all those except this one is in great shape and is quiet. We were concerned when we heard a wedding party had reserved most of the hotel over the weekend, but we never heard any noise over the two nights we stayed.
The hotel is a 5-10 minute drive to downtown Santa Rosa where we like to search out restaurants, but we have stayed at hotels closer to or in Santa Rosa and been dissppointed--so this HGI is worth the few minute drive and far nicer than those other hotels.
We do not eat at the HGIs-I think there breakfasts are too expensive. If you don't have a car you may not have an option but if you or you don't mind walkng there is a Starbucks about two blocks away at the highway exit. This to me is a better option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport hotel is just minutes from popular Sonoma County, CA businesses and world-renowned wineries. Enjoy complimentary airport shuttle service to and from the Charles Schulz Sonoma County Airport (STS). Our guests enjoy complimentary WiFi and microwaves/mini-refrigerators in every room. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served daily in our on-site restaurant. Check out our on-site bar/lounge, indoor pool and whirlpool spa, fitness room, 24-hour business center, on-site 24-hour Pavilion Pantry, and meeting space options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport Hotel Santa Rosa
- California Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport Santa Rosa, CA