“Wine Country Winner”

Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Santa Rosa
“Wine Country Winner”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

A great Hilton experience in the Sonoma Wine Country. Friendly staff, quiet well appointed rooms and a nice little bar and restaurant. Convenient to Santa Rosa and Sonomas Wine area. Only wish they provided ceramic coffee mugs instead of paper cups in the rooms.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank litag

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Mill Creek, WA, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2014

As usual, clean quiet and great service by the front desk. I will definitely be back here again. The food is great as well althogh I did not partake due to lack of time. The staff went the extra mile for me by retrieving my bag from the airport.

Simi Valley, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Hands down, this is the best hotel in the area. Clean, quiet, and friendly. Easy to get to, close to the airport, and has a warmth, and coziness about it. Even if i didn't have a corporate account here, I would stay here solely based on the value and the friendliness of the staff.

Fresno, United States
Reviewed 27 January 2014

When we arrived at the hotel the staff was very friendly. We didn't have to wait to get into our room. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only problem we had was we tried to turn the tv on and it wouldn't come on. I called the front desk and they sent someone up right away. They fixed the problem immediately. We were very pleased. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

United States
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Good place to stay for business- nice lobby, Restaurant and bar. Free cookies were a nice touch. Pleasant and helpful staff. I found the walls to be a little thin in terms of noise. Close to a number of businesses. Movie theater next door if family is in need of entertainment.

Rock Hill, United States
Reviewed 27 January 2014

All aspects of the hotel, except one, were excellent. Staff was great and the facility in great shape. The dial a firmness feature on the mattress did not work. The center of the bed did not support my back and sank throughout the night. My back still hurts from the trip. Would consider staying elsewhere until they change mattresses.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

3 Thank Ronald J
Riverbank, California
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have no complaints about this facility. The meal prices were a bit high, but at least meals were available. The breakfast buffet for 10.95 included cooked to order items such as eggs, omelets, waffles, and pancakes. I did not enjoy my cooked foods much, but I cannot explain why. Regardless, I was able to eat. Room service was available during some hours, but we never used it. There were snacks, food items, and toiletries available for purchase in the lobby.The refrigerator in the room was quite cold, the sodas taken out of the carton were frozen, but the ones on the bottom shelf in the carton were not. I do not know if there was a temperature adjustment. The bathroom was stocked with Neutrogena products. The beds were supposed to be adjustable pressure. I could not really tell the difference in a short test. I put it on soft and slept really well. The hotel was quiet. We were on the ground floor near the pool. The pillows were nice. The channel selection was great. The wi-fi worked fine, but we did not do any video, skype, or facetime to test it. The sheets looked and smelled clean. I believe smoking is only allowed outside. The pool is not large, but adequate. The spa was warm and I had to get out after about twenty minutes to cool off.

The room and facility is very business orientated. We were there on the weekend and it was very quiet. I know there were children in other rooms near us, but we could not hear them. There could have been an empty room between us. This was one of the quietest hotel stays I have experienced.

There is a shopping center next door with a couple of eating places and a movie theater.

Our goal was to go to Armstrong Redwood State Reserve. We were able to go there and have a picnic, stopped at a couple of wineries, headed for the beach and Bodega Bay. We were able to get to all these places from this location. I find it impressive that we could travel so easily to so many places. It is a great central spot to stay in. If we had more days, we could have gone to more places.

Room Tip: I was in room 134. I could exit out the door at the end of the hall or go through the main lobby. I...