All reviews john ash restaurant turn down service ferrari carano upstairs fireplace room jogging trail wine country beautiful grounds bocce ball private patio second floor french doors sitting area each morning on site restaurant rooms are large complimentary wine workout room
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Stayed over on a one nighter. It was a dark and stormy night. My room leaked rain water from a door that led out to a small patio. Everything else was good except for the cold, wet carpeting telescoping from the leaky door ... and the room had a wet smell.

When checking out I mentioned it and was delighted to receive $75 off, with tax over $90 (I had to ask). I received the credit receipt, set off and watched my bank card. It took me three phone calls to finally receive the credit more than two weeks later.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank laurelkrause
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The rooms are nicely decorated and are a good size. There is a little patio or balcony for each room. We liked the walk through the vineyard. They are doing some remodeling so it was a bit noisy on our walk. We did have an upsetting experience due to a front desk mix up but in the morning there was an apology note under our door and a voucher for a free breakfast. I was glad management apologized. I would stay here again. I also enjoyed the bottle of wine provided with the room. Coffee and tea is provided in each building in the morning.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We booked the Vintners Inn at the last minute to break a drive from Monterey to Eureka - and it turned out to be a very comfortable and well set-up hotel. It is very close to the highway but very quiet; the room was spacious and the buildings set around a courtyard are pretty. We ate at the restaurant/bar for both dinner and breakfast and it was excellent, although not cheap. Perfect for what we wanted!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We stayed here on a visit to Napa and found it to be a little off the beaten path; however, we rented a car so it was not an issue. It is definitely not within walking distance to all of the fabulous wineries, shopping, and dining areas but a quick care ride away. The room was huge and had a working fireplace. The property sits on a beautiful vineyard. The service was outstanding and the John Ash restaurant was outstanding. We also enjoyed a gourmet breakfast each morning which was the highlight of the day. This is definitely a great place for couples to stay.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Stayed 1 night, hotel is. Located in a vignard on the outskirts of Windsor.for us it was. Perfect the room are a little run down but the bed was very confortable,we had two complementary water bottles and half a bottle of white wine,nice gesture there is a fridge but for tea we needed to call and have hot water delivered,, delivery. Was very fast

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple