Vintners Inn
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$160
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$239
Hyatt.com
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$167
Sandman Hotel
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$193
Redwood Inn(Santa Rosa)
US$106
US$269
US$227
US$237
US$231
BestWestern.com
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$123
US$293
US$262
Travelocity
  • Pool
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
US$227
All reviewsjohn ash restaurantturn down serviceferrari caranoupstairs fireplace roompower plantjogging pathwine countryhalf bottle of winebeautiful groundsvineyard viewthree buildingsprivate patiositting areacoffee serviceeach morningon site restaurantrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2010

We booked this Inn with Travel zoo. This was our first time visiting Sonoma/ Wine country. We were delighted with the looks of the grounds as we drove in the entrance to check in. Vintners Inn is everything they say they are. We stayed 2 nights on the first floor and the room was very clean, the bed was very comfy with lots of pillows just the way I like it. We had a small patio over looking the vineyards although it was rather cold to sit outside. The rooms are very comfortable. If I ever go again I'd spend the extra money and stay upstairs in one of the fireplace rooms. You can hear if anyone is staying in the room above you so if your a real light sleeper you'd want to stay on the 2nd floor. They only had someone in the room above us for one night and it really wasn't that bad.
Every night they come in and turned down your bed and they left my husband and I each a cookie, that was a nice touch. We had appetizers and drinks during happy hour in the restaurant on the grounds. They have nice specials during happy hr on their appetizers and Martinis. We ate dinner and we enjoyed it very much. Another added touch, every morning they have coffee set up in the foyer of your building so just walk out of your room and you can make a nice cup of coffee to take back to your room before you get ready to go have your continental breakfast . Lovey setup, homemade danishes, fresh fruit, cereals and yogurt. The Grounds are very well kept, they have very helpful staff and they are all very nice. I don't really have any negative comments. You won't be sorry if you stay here.
Travelers from Fort Myers, FL.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pattyj013
Reviewed 13 May 2010

My husband and I discovered this Hotel thru Travelzoo. We wanted something central to Napa and Sonoma without the Napa prices. The location is perfect for bouncing over the mountain to Napa and heading out to Santa Rosa, Healdsburg and anywhere else. The hotel staff was friendly, our room was large and nicely appointed with a wonderful view of the courtyard fountain, the grounds well-kept, i and the John Ash Restaurant cuisine was wonderful . The continental breakfast was included in our package and was very nice with fruits, pastrys, cheese, cereals and juices. The only negative was that our TV went on the fritz and the hotel failed to corrent the problem. Fortunately we had some DVDs with us. Overall, a very pleasant stay and would definitely recommend if visiting wine country.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2010

I stayed at Vintners Inn for my nieces wedding and must say it was such a great location. We had a great time, the food was outstanding and the customer service was great. I am not sure if the photographer was part of the hotel or not but be got this link from my niece showing photos from her wedding at Vintners Inn in Santa Rosa. http://VintnersInnPhotography.com

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank ElleBn
Reviewed 28 December 2009

We were in a fireplace room with the view of the vineyards. Because we were on the 2nd floor, there of course were stairs only, no elevator. Hard getting all your baggage up and down by yourself as there was no one to find your room but you. Before we spent much time in the room, we headed off to dinner around 6 pm in Healdsburg, which, because it was after Christmas, seemed like restaurants were mostly closed. We went back to the John Ash & Co. restaurant, on the hotel grounds for dessert. In the restroom there was literally no hot water. I let the water run for 5 minutes - nothing. I wondered how the employees washed their hands. Back at the room later, there was a nice, small bottle of white wine - and that's it. I never saw the turn down service, cookies, etc. We had to light the one small "Duraflame" type Log (really!) in the fireplace which smoked a great deal leaving the room with a slightly waxy smell until the following day. I went to wash my hands and face, and again, literally no hot water in the room. I again let the water run for 5 minutes, nothing. By this time I just gave up and went to bed. The bed was comfortable and the room quiet. The next morning I went to the continental breakfast. There were juices and a small variety of cold cerals, fruit and cheese, yougurt and cottage cheese, croissants and rolls. I'll just say the coffee was just ok, the tea was Tazo - ymm, and the food limited but fresh. We checked out at noon, but check-in is late (4 pm). I can say I enjoyed the travel and getaway, but sorry, I think this place is way overrated!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank osueana
Reviewed 15 October 2009

We stayed for 1 night. The room was very comfortable. I'm surprise how quiet the room is, even the Inn is located next to the hwy and air traffic area.

It was a nice touch for the bottle of wine and bed turn down service w/ cookies.

We had a great dinner. Good food and excellent wine pairing. Love the root beer ice cream w/ port wine. Amazing combination!

The wine glasses were dirty and the server replaced it right away. The server brought out a red wine instead of the white for my main course. The dinner room was a bit too hot with the fire place running.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple