“Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2014

My husband and I have eaten here a few times, and every time the food has been wonderful. We usually order the "Prima - National Award Winner" Pizza. It's our favorite. The Minestrone Soup is wonderful, and I could make a meal on a bowl of soup and about a dozen of their homemade rolls. The service is very good, and the food comes out hot.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The moment you enter you are greeted like family...Mushroom Mania pizza is killer. Love photos. Makes me feel like I'm in Italy. Prices are reasonable. Great place to go whether you're single or have a big family to feed.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We were looking for a different restaurant but found out they were out of business. We serendipitously parked in front of this place and were quite pleasantly surprised to find out they'd been here for THIRTY years.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Wow! All we wanted was some pasta to carb load before our half ironman competition. I had NO idea what a great meal we were going to have! Everything was amazing, the garlic rolls, the pasta, and the service was excellent. We actually arrived just 45 minutes before closing and the staff didn't rush us at all. In fact, they encourages us to come back and try the various wines after the race to celebrate our finish. It was a great meal, one of the best ever!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

La Vera has some of the best pizza that you will find anywhere in the world. I strongly recommend their La Vera with mushrooms and pesto. It has tomatoes instead of sauce, and also fresh basil. The owners and their staff are absolutely wonderful. If you have a choice, dine al fresco.