“Nice place”

Add it.
Franco's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New restaurant. Opened about 3 months ago.
Reviewed 11 February 2012

The interior of this restaurant is very nice. There is a lot of wood and a huge fireplace. I went there on a weekday for lunch. There weren’t very many people there and we got a seat next to the fireplace. The meatball panini was very good as was the side ceaser salad.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

I have had several lunch and dinners here. I have enjoyed the pizzas, salads, and main courses. The inside dining room has a fireplace to keep you cozy in the winter.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

The food was EXCELLENT! I am so surprised it isn't rated one of the Top 10 Restaurants in Santa Rosa. It is a Santa Rosa "Secret". Wonderful service from everyone. They are all so friendly, even "Family - Kids" friendly. Thank you.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

The meal was not memorable. Would probably not go back because there are other choices downtown.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

I was pretty disappointed with my seafood dish. My husband had the lamb shank and it was HUGE! It was much better then my seafood pasta. The waitress was nice, and the restaurant itself had a certain level of charm to it. I think I might just have picked the wrong thing to order (but I thought seafood pasta is a safe bet) instead I got flavorless food that was limp.