“Best food ever! And awesome staff! Must try”
Review of Trattoria Cattaneo

Trattoria Cattaneo
Ranked #34 of 549 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

This one of my most favorite places to eat. The staff is amazing! And there food is delicious ... everything i have tried is truly good!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Had dinner here with friends last night and ordered the homemade gnocchi. They were so light and perfect. They reminded me so much of the ones my Nonno made that I almost cried. I had them with the Alfredo sauce and asked for a little dollop of pesto on top of that. Heaven!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

A small neighborhood restaurant with consistently good food and friendly service. The last time I was there had the squash soup and lasagna. It was absolutely divine! The food if fresh made with fresh ingredients and never disappoints in flavor and is always consistently good. The service is warm and friendly and the atmosphere is bright and lively. I always get the feeling I just walked into a big family dinner and I am the most important guest at the table!

2  Thank MzRKO
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Amazing, unimposing food can be enjoyed at this local eatery. The food is fantastic - I highly recommend the rotisserie chicken!! The owners are wonderful people who really go out of their way to make sure you are enjoying your experience here. Even if this restaurant is out of the way I highly recommend coming here and enjoying a fantastic Italian meal!

2  Thank JBrisgel
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We were tasting wine at Matanzas Creek Winery, a exceptional place in itself! We were recommended to lunch here when we asked re places nearby! What a find! We love in Santa Rosa and had not tried it...I had Linguine Carbonara, and my husband Lasagna! We were both very impressed with the service, food, and treatment by the server, I think he may have been the owner! We loved every bite...and we will certainly return to eat our way through the menu!

1  Thank Morcella