“Excellant”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I look forward to having lunch or dinner at Goji Kitchen. Meals are always very well prepared, flavorful, service is great. Took visiting sister there who was looking for good Asian meal. She was very pleased with quality of food and cleaned her plate.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This Japanese restaurant is a real find. The menu offers many choices. The food is excellent and the portions are generous. The service is superb.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Simple- try the pork on vermicili noodles.... Fresh ingredients, all tasty and YUMMY!
Try it for sure!

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

We chose this restaurant based on the reviews and nearby location. Excellent Asian fusion cuisine and I'll be back soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

As a Vegetarian for two years and lifetime Asian food lover, I was a little underwhelmed with my Vegan Pho soup yesterday. It was good, but I thought that for the price of $10.50 was a bit steep.

All the other non-vegetarian entrees I saw served looked good with ample portion. Somehow the Vegan Pho soup lacked all the same level of abundance.

I know Goji kitchen serves good food because the lunch time was packed.

I will go back and try some other vegetarian options and see if I feel more enthusiast.