“So Good!!!”

Cross street: 5th St.
Glendale, CA
“So Good!!!”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This has to be one of the best Indian restaurants I have ever been to! My mother and I stopped here while on a road trip, at the recommendation of our motel. The food was amazing, the menu was extensive, and the service was wonderful. Many of the dishes were made with spices imported directly from India. Everything was delicious but perhaps the best part was the never-ending cup of hot Chai tea, which was fabulous. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and only wish that I lived closer, so that I could be a regular customer.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Altadenabirdwatcher

Santa Rosa, California, United States
“Always friendly and delicious.”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Thanks again Sizzling Tandoor for ANOTHER great meal...I order the Veggie Shaslik and they are SOO accommodating to make it without oil, and it is DELICIOUS. The portion sizes are always spot on with enough to take home for lunch the next day.

My favorite appetizer to get here are the veggie samosas and mango chutney...together! We took a friend here for the first time last night and he just loved it. For the entree, he ordered the Navratan Korma and garlic naan...always a hit!

And, with the most delicious chai (that is bottomless, to boot) in town, who can resist?!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Renata M
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great lunch buffet”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We stopped for lunch in Santa Rosa on our way north. We ordered the lunch buffet which was excellent. The buffet included salad, desserts, multiple entrees and sides, and an array of sauces. Hot nan bread was brought directly to our table. My wife was thrilled with the Tandoor chicken, one of her favorites. Despite ordering the buffet, we found that the service was attentive and pleasant. We especially enjoyed the background Indian music and tasteful décor.
We look forward to enjoying the lunch buffet here on future trips to the Santa Rosa area.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank NMB45
Santa Rosa, California, United States
“My favorite Indian food in Santa Rosa”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

As usual...delicious and tons of vegan options. My hubby and I stopped in for some appetizers and chai tea and left happy and STUFFED~

The best samosas and mango chutney in town. For sure!

• Visited May 2013
Santa Rosa, California
“I like this place”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

best for lunch.. great currys and the food is always fresh and yummy. This is another locals favorite. We come at least once a month

Visited September 2012