“Simply the best Thai food ever”
Review of SEA Thai Bistro

SEA Thai Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
SEA Thai Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Classic Thai recipes with a fresh, California twist! A local favorite year after year. We offer an extensive wine list, local beers, and delightful cocktails.
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

I totally love Thai food and this is some of the best I have ever had, I live in the uk but visit family yearly, we always make time to visit te sea Thai bistro!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a nice meal here after hearing great reviews. It did not disappoint. A nice blend of new and traditional flavors.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We were in Santa Rosa for errands in Montgomery Village Friday on an early afternoon. We love Thai food so decided to try Sea (stands for South Eastern Asian) Thai. We lived in Islands for many years where we enjoyed Asian cuisine very frequently so we maintain a "high-bar". We're seated immediately (close to kitchen) without reservations but noticed they were setting up a large table for a family with 5 small children directly across from us. We requested to be moved to a quieter table as there were empty tables & were accommodated. The dining room is L shaped with all hard surfaces. We had an appetizer of Little Baskets which were very good lettuce wrapped, crunchy tidbits. We ordered different Curry dishes for entree. Red curry seafood ($22) for my husband, yellow curry seafood ($22) for me. Both bowls were good yet a tad bit pricey, too many potatoes & we needed to order a lot of rice, which the dishes needed. Unfortunitly it was SO LOUD we had much difficulty conversing with our waiter, could not carry on a conversation between us! The noise level was very uncomfortable. Our favorite Thai restaurant is in Santa Rosa were we'll head for excellence & comfort. Not here, won't return.

2  Thank mumzi
Reviewed 3 August 2013

First time customer to this stylish open kitchen with fine dining and bar in Montgomery Village in Santa Rosa. Excellent service, large portions, creative menu and excellent flavors.
We began with the grilled Prawn Brucshetta - Artisan bread toasted with avocado, peanut sauce and a spicy Asian pesto! a meal in itself - enough for two. Followed by a wonderful Pad Thai with prawns, chicken and tofu with thin noodles also enough for two! I will return! Oysters $1 on Wednesdays and 50% of bottles of wine during the week. The use organic and sustainable produce whenever available. www.seathaibistro.com

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Sea Thia Bistro is a nice, and comfortable place for an afternoon lunch. The service was great, all served up with a smile. The menu is just enough, and the price was less than I expected. I tried the Summer Fire Chicken. The curry sauce, with green beans, onions, bell peppers, zucchini, mushroom, and basil, was excellent. Served with perfectly cooked rice, and a fresh salad. I will be back