“Great lunch choice.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pearson & Co.
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Fine Food To Go.
Description: Fine Food To Go.
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Always a good choice if you'd like a more high brow approach to your typical lunch. They also make great box lunches for catering.

1  Thank Renata M
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I had a great BTLT with avocado. Prices are affordable and the staff was very friendly. Located in a shopping center near Safeway and CVS Pharmacy. Bistro style tables and chairs. I didn't eat in the shop. I took the sandwich back to the hotel. I would eat there again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

This was less than one block from our hotel, the Flamingo. Handy for grabbing a quick bite to go. Cute little shop. Affordable and good.

1  Thank RRose12345