“Happy with food and to support their cause”
Review of Worth Our Weight

Worth Our Weight
Ranked #207 of 549 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Worth Our Weight is a culinary apprentice program for under-served youth. Our restaurant is open for brunch on Sundays only. Reservations available on Open Table. We also cater.
Reviewed 2 March 2014

A friend found this place during a wine tasting weekend getaway with some friends. The place is simple but cute and homey. We were greeted by a very friendly staff as soon as we enter the restaurant. As we wait for our food, we were given slices of fresh fruits and baked goods to start with. My boyfriend and I ordered their eggs benedict and cornmeal pancake. The portions are not that big. For a tiny person like me, it is perfect but for a 6 foot man, it was a bit small. But the food we ordered were delicious, that's for sure. The prices are reasonable. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone and make it a point to eat here and support their cause whenever we are in the area.

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

The bread pudding and scones that were on our table when we were seated were just the beginning if a wonderful breakfast. It is sad that they could not make it on a donation basis because the food was amazing. However the prices on the menu were more than reasonable and we tipped quite generously. Do not miss this place if you are in town on Saturday or Sunday.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

After reading all the glowing reviews about this place, we could not miss the opportunity to visit and were lucky not to have to wait for a table. The food was simple, but very well prepared and thoughtfully presented (and absolutely delicious!). The service was excellent. After such a great dining experience and after learning about the apprentice program, you of course want to be generous with the "fair donation". This place is doing a lot right and is hopefully a model for others.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

We know the story behind this place so the family and I went for breakfast one Saturday morning. WOW is right. Great service, food was excellent and the value is outstanding. We dropped a $45 'donation' for their service and great food (2 adults and 2 small kids who split a meal plus coffee and juice). Go there, enjoy and know you are contributing to a wonderful cause in Sonoma County if not the USA or world.

2  Thank kmbyopie
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We came in for brunch, and the 6 of us enjoyed our meals, and walked away feeling good. I had a very well prepared eggs benedict, yum. I understand that the restaurant trains young adults and teens, who experience significant hardship or adversity, culinary skills and food service training. The food was good, the service was great, and when I'm in town next, I plan on stopping by. At the end of the meal, you are given an envelope to pay what you would like (like a donation), so make sure to bring cash or check. Overall, outstanding experience.

3  Thank Stephen S