“Small, Quaint Little Place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Modesto
“Small, Quaint Little Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were driving through Santa Rosa and decided to stop here for breakfast. It's a small restaurant, but very cute. I believe it is a restaurant where the owners hire teens who need a chance at a better life... to teach them responsibility and make them feel good about themselves. The food was delicious! The service was great! The prices were fair, but I felt my bagel and cream cheese was way overpriced for what I got. I would come back though, because it's so pleasant and for a good cause. I highly recommend Worth Out Weight! You will be very happy!

Visited June 2014

Cleveland, Ohio
“Food didn't taste good but at least it's cheap.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I ordered the chicken and waffle. Neither the menu or the Napoleon Dynamite waiter warned me that it would be soaked in onions and onion juice. So gross! Onion waffles are NOT good at all. I had a nasty after taste for an hour after this meal. My husband ordered the palenta and it was average. The coffee was good. The waiter raised this rating from a two star to a three star because his awkwardness was very entertaining. It's nice they Start your meal with pastries and end your meal with a bag of goodies. Unfortunately the goodies didn't taste good either. Wouldn't recommend this place.

1 Thank Snipperton
San Francisco, California
“Happy with food and to support their cause”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

A friend found this place during a wine tasting weekend getaway with some friends. The place is simple but cute and homey. We were greeted by a very friendly staff as soon as we enter the restaurant. As we wait for our food, we were given slices of fresh fruits and baked goods to start with. My boyfriend and I ordered their eggs benedict and cornmeal pancake. The portions are not that big. For a tiny person like me, it is perfect but for a 6 foot man, it was a bit small. But the food we ordered were delicious, that's for sure. The prices are reasonable. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone and make it a point to eat here and support their cause whenever we are in the area.

• Visited March 2014
Palatine, Illinois
“Wow doesn't accurately describe it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

The bread pudding and scones that were on our table when we were seated were just the beginning if a wonderful breakfast. It is sad that they could not make it on a donation basis because the food was amazing. However the prices on the menu were more than reasonable and we tipped quite generously. Do not miss this place if you are in town on Saturday or Sunday.

new york
“fantastic dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

After reading all the glowing reviews about this place, we could not miss the opportunity to visit and were lucky not to have to wait for a table. The food was simple, but very well prepared and thoughtfully presented (and absolutely delicious!). The service was excellent. After such a great dining experience and after learning about the apprentice program, you of course want to be generous with the "fair donation". This place is doing a lot right and is hopefully a model for others.

• Visited August 2013