“Very nice atmosphere, great therapists”
Review of Coldwater Creek Spa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coldwater Creek Spa
Healdsburg, California
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Very nice atmosphere, great therapists”
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I have been to this spa several times for massage treatments only. I found the atmosphere to be very warm and cozy. The therapists I have had have all been great and very skilled. The prices are a bit higher than a normal massage therapist but it is a spa atmosphere and I assume you are paying for that. On two separate visits I chose to use the shower and found a few problems.
The shower head was broken and leaky and sprayed out to one side.
The standing make-up year light bulb was out.
There were no disposable brushes or combs (something you would find at most upscale spas including my personal favorite, Hotel Healdsburg Spa).
I mentioned these items to the lady at the front desk and she assured me she would pass it on and address the issues, however when I returned a month late, all three, minor problems, still existed. All in all it is a very nice spa with skilled therapist. Priced for special treats.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank SarahJWalker

Sebastopol, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great massage at very relaxing Coldwater Creek”
Reviewed 14 September 2011

My husband surprised me with an "Ultimate Massage" which included a scalp massage and foot reflexology earlier this month. It was wonderful! I can't comment on the price because he dropped me off and paid so I don't know what it was, but I enjoyed every minute of it. They start you off with a cup of tea or water in the "relaxation room" where you can sit and look at magazines or just close your eyes while your feet soak in warm water and a warm compress soothes your neck. Once your room is ready you are given the option of different scents of massage oil. The therapist I had spoke in soothing tones and made me feel perfectly at ease. She applied just the right pressure and asked for feedback to make sure it was good. The massage bed was by far the most comfortable massage bed I have been on, it didn't make my face feel squashed and leave me with sleep creases for the next two hours. The bathroom had lockers and private showers however only one water closet which I found odd and had to wait for it to be available. I have been in fancier spas with marble or granite however I think this one suits me just fine with the outstanding level if service and comfort provided.