“Great Food, Service”

Dining options: Reservations
VT
“Great Food, Service”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

The vegetarian hot and sour soup wss fantastic. My curried tofu with vegetables was with yellow curry and loaded with nice vegetables and lots of baby bok choy. The staff was very nice, efficient. Would definitely return.

1 Thank VTLongTimeTraveler

California
“Food & Service”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I have been dining and taking out from Royal China for 15 years. My takeout experience has been far better than dining in. I took a friend of mine there for the second time last week and here it is in a nutshell. We were seated and water was poured. We were not asked if we wanted something else to drink and no complimentary hot tea. A teabag is maybe what? A penny? We each ordered our luncheon specials and were brought a small soup and salad. Before we were done with those, the main special arrived. I have no issue with the quality of the food but the service was rushed and I was uncomfortable. It felt like the establishment wanted you fed, watered and paid up so they could seat the next herd. The poor rating is solely for the service. Order the take out but be sure to ask for soy, mustard and the cookies.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Luvsthecoast
Santa Rosa, California
“You almost missed this one! So don't!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

You will find Royal China in an out of the way mall on Marlow Rd and Piner Rd in Santa Rosa. Even though this sits in a mall, don't be fooled, this place as ambience, charm, great chinese (upscale and different types) food menu...has wine, beer.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Teresa S
San Luis Obispo, California
“Best Chinese food ever”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I have tried Chinese food in every town I have lived because I love it. When I started coming up to visit Santa Rosa after my son got married here we came to the Royal China, thier favorite place (3080 Marlow). The location is not fancy, however, the decore and atmosphere is great. Small place with fantastic food. This restaurant has the best and most consistantly great dishes, and I have been coming here for 12 years now. Excellent every time.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ahsha A
Santa Rosa, California
“Cozy, nice decor, great service and food!”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Four of us met for lunch. We used to work together, and three of us have retired. Nice having lunch with our former manager. Food and service were great. I had War Wonton Soup! Veggies full of flavor and not overlooked. Prawns and chicken sour rounded by wontons! I emptied my bowl. The other three had the different lunch offers with chicken. Everyone was pleased with their selection. A place to visit again and again!

• Visited May 2013