Poor value. After 5 weeks on the road this has to be the worst value for money ever. The air did not work when it was 88 outside, we were put in a non smoking room which smelt strongly of smoke, they did shift us to a cleaner room. There is charge for wi fi of $2.99 which is not normal.
$69! For the room with napkin thin towels which you need two after your shower, though the shower was ok there was no soap or shampoo a first after 5 weeks. And for $69 we at least would expect a breakfast or a coffee machine in our room non of which were offered though there was coffee in the lobby.if you have a cat you could not swing it around the room without hitting al 4 walls , tiny. So if you want value for money this is not for you at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA is located near area restaurants and shopping. Play golf at Mountain Shadows Golf Course or enjoy Scandia Funland within 9 miles. Relax in our outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Motel 6 Santa Rosa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North Hotel Santa Rosa
- Motel Six Santa Rosa
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North Sonoma County, CA