Traveling from California to Oregon and stayed one night in Santa Rosa. Was very disappointed in the hotel. Had no hot water and even though I requested a non-smoking room, it smelled of cigarette smoke and carpet smelled as if someone spilled beer all over it. Guest were noisy and needless to say, we didn't get a good night rest. Won't stay there again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA is located near area restaurants and shopping. Play golf at Mountain Shadows Golf Course or enjoy Scandia Funland within 9 miles. Relax in our outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Motel 6 Santa Rosa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North Hotel Santa Rosa
- Motel Six Santa Rosa
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North Sonoma County, CA