“Old Fashioned Drive-in Style Burger Joint in Wine Country” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Santa Rosa, California
“Old Fashioned Drive-in Style Burger Joint in Wine Country”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2011

Big Boys is an Old Fashioned Drive-in Style Burger Joint with MORE than Fantastic Burgers!
It's also a friendly family hang out with big juicy burgers, superdogs, grilled chicken breast sandwiches, real ice cream shakes in so many flavors, freezes, thick fries, beer battered onion rings and so much more. There are many fancy restaurants in Sonoma County, but when you want really good food that everyone in your family will love, then this is the place you need to stop.

My boys get the superdogs (with "everything" or for my younger son - ketchup only!), I get the chicken sandwich on a sesame seed bun (you decide, sourdough is great too), and we all can't resist a large order of the Beer Battered Onion Rings! Sometimes I find myself craving their Rootbeer Freeze... that's when I call ahead to pick up at their outdoor window and keep running thru my day. On weekends we sit inside (to watch the "game"), or if we sit outside we are frequenly treated to a Classic Car "Drive-in" from the locals.

• Visited November 2011