“Wow - a surprise”

Big Boys Buns & Burgers
Ranked #365 of 545 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had two burgers and fries. To my surprise - it was awesome! We would come back again. Wish they would fix the inside a little better.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Just driving by and being hungry, we decided to take a chance and try Big Boys....My husbands cheeseburger was soo juicy and tasty....Good quality ground beef....I had the Gardenburger and it was excellent...French fries were perfect, one order was more than enough for the two of us....
Sliced REAL potatoes.....
Sweet, friendly young lady helping at the counter...

Reviewed 1 December 2011

Big Boys is an Old Fashioned Drive-in Style Burger Joint with MORE than Fantastic Burgers!
It's also a friendly family hang out with big juicy burgers, superdogs, grilled chicken breast sandwiches, real ice cream shakes in so many flavors, freezes, thick fries, beer battered onion rings and so much more. There are many fancy restaurants in Sonoma County, but when you want really good food that everyone in your family will love, then this is the place you need to stop.

My boys get the superdogs (with "everything" or for my younger son - ketchup only!), I get the chicken sandwich on a sesame seed bun (you decide, sourdough is great too), and we all can't resist a large order of the Beer Battered Onion Rings! Sometimes I find myself craving their Rootbeer Freeze... that's when I call ahead to pick up at their outdoor window and keep running thru my day. On weekends we sit inside (to watch the "game"), or if we sit outside we are frequenly treated to a Classic Car "Drive-in" from the locals.