“I grew up on Sweet Tea...”

Sweet T's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Sweet T's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 525 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fountaingrove Parkway
Transit: City bus stop
Montgomery, Alabama
“I grew up on Sweet Tea...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I am originally from a small town in Alabama so I doubted how delicious Southern food had found it's way to Santa Rosa. My doubts were definitely unfounded. This food rivaled anything and everything that my Grandma ever put on her table, God rest her soul. Delicious food, incredible service (thanks Ms. Vicki) and beautiful atmosphere. Definitely the best meal I had in the area and I can't wait to return.

• Visited March 2014

Hidden Valley Lake, CA
“Don't tell anyone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

That's what my friend who introduced me to this great little spot says every time we go. I especially love the brussel sprouts and the mac-n-cheese, but nothing is ever a disappointment here. Nice selection of wines by the glass and some interesting beers are available. They take some reservations, but there's usually a wait, especially to sit outside You can bring your dog and dine on the patio, though, and they provide water dishes. The parking lot is always jammed, I like to park on the street. Easy in and out. Not the place to go to count calories, but it's worth it!

• Visited June 2014
Dothan, AL.
“Mighty fine.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a late dinner based on a high rating on TA. We were not disappointed. Our selections were well prepared and the portions were generous. I recommend the gumbo (I'm not sure its always on the menu). My wife loved her chicken Cobb salad. Our server made us feel at home, and so did the sweet tea.

Santa Rosa, California
“Great for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

A lively stop with good food for all tastes. Parking can be tricky, but wasn't too bad for us on 2 occasions

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ken M
London
“Southern Sweet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great local spot a bit off the beaten path but very popular with folks who live close and those who don't. Great bar they are Giants fans and good wine selection. My favorite is the creamed corm with tomatoes Yum. People rave about the fired chicken too

Visited February 2014