“Once-in-a-lifetime experience”
Review of Sonoma Helicopter - CLOSED

Sonoma Helicopter
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Wow, I am so lucky I met Barry! A friend of mine has been getting her pilot's license, and she introduced me to Barry. I've taken an air balloon trip over Napa before, but never a helicopter. No competition - my experience with Sonoma Helicopter was a tremendous rush and such a beautiful tour. One of the best-kept secrets in wine country. If you can get availability, book it! You'll also love Barry. Formerly a pilot with the British military, he's now living the good life in wine country and makes sure your experience is as good as his is every day!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have known Barry and the Sonoma Helicopter staff over four years as I trained to become a commercial and instrument rated helicopter pilot. Barry provides top-notch flight instruction and maintains a great safety record. Seeing the wine country by helicopter is an experience like no other. For those seeking a rush and spectacular views of Sonoma County, I would definitely recommend one of the helicopter tours. You will be flying first-class with this team of professionals.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Visiting and touring the Sonoma and Napa area is wonderful. Beautiful vineyards covering the rolling hills. Your driver tells you a thing or two about the winery, the estate, and about the area. Its perfect, well so it seems.. you see, when your driver is your pilot well now that changes it all. Now above it all there is a view only a few get to see.
Sonoma Helicopter offers the most amazing service I can possibly think of and at a rate that you can't afford to miss. Barry Chambers, a seasoned pilot by several thousands of hours will take you to a place only meant for the birds. Covering miles of the beautiful wine country it will turn your entire experience from one of a common wine tour to one of an exciting and breath taking adventure!
If you are looking for something more than just tours, Sonoma Helicopter offers a number of other Top Shelf services. I have spent a number of very close hours side by side with Barry as he is also my instructor. Learning to fly a helicopter can be a trying time. However with the proper instruction and the confidence provided by nothing more than years of experience, he will get you up off your toes and into your wildest fantasies of becoming a rotary pilot.
Highly recommend visiting Sonoma Helicopter. With a wide range of professional services and prices that are with out competition, this should be on your must do list of things when around!

1  Thank Rob S
Reviewed 11 June 2014

After an exhilarating flight over the most exquisite portion of Northern California’s wine country, I was ecstatic to discover Sonoma Helicopter presented us with arrangements to several of the vineyards we had previously observed from above. The experience was one of the most impressive days of the year. I would like to personally show my appreciation to Barry and the professional staff and pilots at Sonoma Helicopter. It was nice to learn how diverse they are on the tour routes and options available. What a great idea for a birthday or an anniversary, as well as training to become a pilot. "I highly recommend there services the next time you’re thinking about discovering Sonoma County".

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Celebrated my 40th birthday weekend with a ride over Sonoma. Guys were awesome very flexible in the schedule and the flight path. Erica and I will be back with friends and family very soon.

1  Thank NorCalKid74