“Unbeatable deli breakfast, unequaled service.”

Mac’s Kosher Style Delicatessen
Ranked #33 of 530 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Delicatessen
San Diego, California
“Unbeatable deli breakfast, unequaled service.”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We wanted a New York City style Deli experience in Santa Rosa. Mac's surpassed our expectations. Lox and Bagels...delectable. Service was so fast and smooth we couldn't believe our eyes. Great coffee, fresh ingredients, very clean, smiling faces everywhere. We can't praise it enough.

• Visited May 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A Nice Deli with Good Sandwiches”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I went with friends for lunch on the way to some wine tasting. I had a turkey salad on rye, which was well prepared and tasty. The place is crowded, but we didn't have to wait. Service is fast and friendly, and the other sandwiches seemed to be good as well. Nice place.

• Visited March 2014
Santa Rosa, California
“Not bad but just ok......”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Expected a little bit more from this deli. I expected a little more meat in the sandwiches for a deli. They were on the fatty side too. The mustards on the table were empty when went to use them. The carrot cake was good but again a small portion.

Visited February 2014
Sonoma County, Callifornia
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I first visited Mac's Deli over 20 years ago. I made a mental note to take hubby there someday, knowing he'd love it. I/we didn't make it back to Mac's until yesterday. Wow, what a difference 20 years makes! Mac's has been beautifully remodeled, no longer a dark hole-in-the-wall with dingy booths crammed up one side and down the other. They also no longer serve the over-stuffed, NYC Jewish Deli style sandwiches, but the sandwiches they do serve are still quite large - and there's a LOT of them to choose from. I had a corned beef and hot pastrami sandwich with swiss cheese on pumpernickel bread, with a side of potato salad - both the sandwich and salad were absolutely marvelous, and far more than I could possibly eat. Hubby had a liverwurst sandwich with sprouts and pickles on rye, with macaroni salad on the side - he absolutely loved it! In fact, he loved everything about Mac's so much that although he paid for lunch, he was thanking ME for taking him there! Shoulda done it 20 years ago...

We'll definitely be back, soon and often.

• Visited February 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious Deli, Great Service and Great Prices”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

First time at Mac's Deli. I had the French Dip with Potato Salad. The sandwich was on fresh
baked bread, piled high with lean roast beef and a great dipping sauce. The potato salad
was more smooth than chunky and some of the best I've ever eaten. My son had the
corn beef/pastrami dip sandwich and his was very good too. I can't say enough about
the great service and the kind older gentleman who greeted us. Mac's also serves
breakfast and I would definitely go back when I am in town.

• Visited January 2014