“A great asset”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonoma County YMCA
Reviewed 11 December 2012

The Y has such a friendly staff and clientele. I mostly go to the yoga classes there and really appreciate that I don't struggle with the pay per class feature in yoga studios. The teachers are great. I use the equipment sometimes but as I am recovering from chronic illness, the Gentle Yoga classes are my emphasis. I have made friends in my classes and the energy at the Y really helps foster community. They have great rates for seniors, families and the disabled and do alot of community outreach. Excellent organization.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Freindly staff, lots of classes and good equipment. I have been a member for 4 years and the Y has been helpful and getting me in shape, helping me lose weight and making me feel better about myself. I love my Sonoma County YMCA!

1  Thank Lydia V
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Over decades the Sonoma County YMCA has continued to draw a wonderful, diverse population. Over the many years they've made vast improvements to the facility. Their menu of exercise classes continues to grow. I've lost track of how long our family has been members. Taking in Zumba this evening. For no additional charge. There is truly something for everyone.

Reviewed 27 March 2012