“De-lish!”
Review of Sift Dessert Bar

Sift Dessert Bar
Ranked #1 of 23 Dessert in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Really good cupcakes! I'm 99% gluten free and barely ever make exceptions but when I got 2 dozen for a party that ended up being really small, I couldn't resist. Divine. Not too sweet, just right. I'm not a big frosting person but Sift's is yummy. Now if they'd only come up with a gluten free cupcake..... I'd be there everyday! I highly recommend the pun'kin!

1  Thank Clarity_Skogs

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Well priced and delicious! Good sized cupcakes for a reasonable price. The cake was moist and the frosting was delicate. I had the coconut cupcakes and my husband has the chocolate peanut butter..yum! Our last hurrah in Santa Rosa!

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Just walking around Santa Rosa and stumbled across Sift. Goodness gracious - treats heaven!,, if you have tried other cupcake shops, these will be a standout. Interesting,creative selections,prices reasonable, and quality galore. Going back this afternoon - yes, that good. Destination cupcakery heaven! Did I mention cupcake frosting shots...?!

Reviewed 1 February 2013

All of the cupcakes are good but the Knock your Sox off (think Boston creme pie) will do just that! Not too sweet with custard filling and just the right amount of chocolate on top.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

A little pricey (about $3 a cupcake) but excellent in quality, appearance, and taste. They have fun and some unique varieties. We picked up a few plus a frosting shot for a birthday celebration.What a sweet treat!