“Waited a very long time to be served”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #82 of 536 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Windsor, California
“Waited a very long time to be served”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The service there was awful. We had to wait almost an hour to get all our good for a party of 6. We watched others get their orders tho they came in after us. Very disappointed. I would not recommend it! Also, very noisy. We were there in the mid-day.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank DonandSue7

Turlock, California
“Slow service”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Went here on a business dinner. Seated right away but then we were forgotten. Had to flag an employee down and ask for our waiter who showed up a few later. Waiter told us he would have the manager come over to speak with us but he never arrived. Food was OK. Large portions with good flavor. Service OK but slow. Not great for my first visit to a BJs.

Santa Rosa, California
“Very Fast Service”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

It is hard to carry on a conversation because it is so noisy in the restaurant. But, with the food being so good and with the service being so fast, it was possible to forgive the noise and to want to continue to return there in the future. This was my second time there with my sister. There was no trouble with their making sure her chicken was gluten free since she is allergic to gluten.

• Visited April 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Very large menu”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Tonight 3/24/14 I visited the Santa Rosa location for the 2nd time in a month. The already large menu had new items added. I tried the salmon with a sweet caramelized glaze on a bed of couscous and asparagus. Very good. We ordered an appetizer (egg rolls with avocado filling) and before we were half way though it the main course arrived. The waitress should have waited to fire the order so we didn't have to rush through the appetizer to get to the main course. They have a very large and varied menu and the same can be said for their beers on tap. I also like their Heifeweizen beer as well.

Santa Rosa, California
“Poor Service”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I have been there 3 times the last couple of months, the first time the server was fast and we felt as if he wanted us to leave and as soon as we ate and after paying our bill he came to us and told us "I am off work now so stayed all you want I don't care" the second time after being seated 15 minutes went by and no one came to take our order, we had to ask if we had a server, the third time we sat by the bar to avoid a bad server and it was even worst it took 20 minutes to get even acknowledged by the bartender. Food is ok but not worth the wait. I just go there for convenience since it is located at Coddingtown Mall. In short the Service at a Denny's is way better than it is at BJs

1 Thank Sindy F