“Wonderful cake-like sweet muffins!”
Review of Muffin Street Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Muffin Street Cafe
Ranked #345 of 527 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Cafe
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful cake-like sweet muffins!”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

It's a great breakfast spot, very quaint and tasty. My muffin and drop coffee were fabulous, and my husband really enjoyed his breakfast burrito. His cappuccino was enormous! It wasn't that great of a cappuccino though, so bigger isn't always better. I'd still totally recommend this spot.

• Visited July 2013

Napa, California
“Oh The Sandwiches!”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I've driven by this place so many times, but never stopped until last weekend. I'm so glad I finally did! It's in a little strip mall right off hwy 12 at Mission. I went in to get a muffin, because I was starving but when I got in I saw that they have sandwiches, soups, salads, coffee, desserts, frappes & and bakery!I decided to get the in house roast turkey with cranberry sauce sandwich. Unfortunately, I forgot to get a picture. It had cream cheese, turkey, sunflower seeds(I know! Who'd have thought!), cranberry sauce & lettuce. I hope I'm not forgetting anything, because since this was the absolutely BEST sandwich that has ever passed my lips, I was kind of just shoveling it in. Mmm, wiping the drool off my mouth as I'm thinking about it! LOL. You have to try it!
The bakery is clean with about 5 or 6 tables. There was a chair at each table & a seat what went around the wall with pillows for the other person. Quite comfy. Very clean & the girls that were working were so sweet. Awesome customer service.
Their hours are Mon - Fri 6:30AM to 4:00 PM Sat 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM & Sun closed. That was my only problem. I live an hour away and can only get there on Sat. & Sunday. Actually, that's probably a good thing or I'd be there everyday! Go try it. I think you'll like it as much as I do. I can't wait till the weekend so I can go back!

• Visited July 2013